Thursday, July 21, 2016

New Updates!

Wow, can you believe it's already been two weeks? You know what that means... a brand new AJ Update! (And a post from me talking about it).

First off, I really hate the sloth. Sorry, that's a very strong opinion; I have a dislike for the sloths.
They're just... weird, let me show you why:

Walking
 Why is he dragging his sleeves on the floor... that's very unhygienic.
.
Playing
 "And now we see a wild sloth being roasted on a spit"

Dancing
 Sorcery! 

Sitting
 Okay, that's kind of cute, I'll give him that.

Sleeping
Awww! But let's be honest here: how often am I going to be sleeping with this thing?

And new items in the Diamond Shop? Cool! Let's check it out:

Ew

Ew

Ew

Ew

Ew
I guess I'm not buying anything from the Diamond Sop today (besides my sloth, which I got just to show you).

And kangaroos are coming back!


You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this.

Also, there's going to be Christmas in July for AJ as well? Graciepopstar on her blog already invited her readers to a party titled "Christmas in July"... 
Well, just take a look at this comment:


What id AJHQ reads Gracie's blog?? That would be really cool!

Thats all that interested me from the update, so log on to AJ and find out for yourself all of the other fun things!
Naffy, from the *(Animal Jam Whip)*, has invited all of her readers to a party to celebrate 625K views!


I hope to see you there!

I've also updated the "comments" page of this blog if you'd like to check that out!

Have an amazing day!

(Have you noticed that all my dens are the same???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin