Thursday, July 21, 2016

Amazing Artist in Animal Jam


Soooo, as you can see from the title, I'll be telling you about an amazing artist I found in AJ.

Her username is Elmshade On Animal Jam:


She also has a Youtube channel where she uploads speedpaints for art contests and commissions. If you'd like to visit it, click *(here)*

She has a very original style that I rarely see from AJ artists, some of my friends think that it's "weird" but I really enjoy it. Here are some of her works:




Can you believe that she's only fourteen? I really can't, she amazes me so much.
So if you like her artwork, please go subscribe to her channel and commission her if you can, her website is *(here)*

Thank you, Elmshade, for your amazing art, you inspire me so much with it, and every day I want to get back on my computer and draw because of you.

Anyways, have a nice day, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin