Thursday, July 14, 2016

News Crew Winner!

I mean, obviously I didn't win, but the person who did will be or is happy!


Sooo here's her article. She's very well written, unlike some of the earlier News Crew winners. Which I'm happy about.


I'm not sure how she stood out, maybe it was her vocabulary? Anyways, happy for her! Enjoy all the prizes!

Also, the next assignment is a little bit different:


So... you have to write an article in the form of an interview?
Would it be like this?
 
This is a past article
Or would it be like a regular article? I don't really know, nor do I know if you can interview one shark or have to interview more than one. I asked an AJHQ mod all of these thingsand they replied... maybe HM was annoyed with all of those questions? 

So those are the answers to my questions. I laughed out loud and I don't know why. Just something about his/her response XD
Catch 'ya later!
-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin