Sunday, July 10, 2016

Cool New Items!

So I know, such a good blogger, I actually checked what was new in the game for once!Were these here before? Was I seriously missing out on them? 







You don't have to be a space nut to enjoy them, they're genuinely really cool. Better than this new item anyways...

My head looks so empty!
 Actually I don't really understand what the big deal is, it actually looks pretty cool. VERY obnoxious, but pretty cool. 

In Daily Explorer updates:




I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually does these experiments, unless they do them for a News Crew report. (Gosh Pin, everything you say leads back to News Crew doesn't it?)

That's about it for the day, bye jammers!
-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin