Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Animal Jam Story Part One





Your first question is probably: "Why are you not in your main look?"
Well, that's because this penguin was my first ever animal. Well, it's not the exact same one because I recycled it a long time ago, but it's name was something along the lines of "Professor Shyclaws"
I'll be splitting this story into chunks because it's way too long for one post.
 Without further ado, here's the first part of my Animal Jam story:

I was over at a friend's place. Obviously not mentioning her name. She told me about this cool new website called "Animal Jam". I thought that was a stupid name, so in an effort to convince me that it was a great game, she brought me around Jamaa on her account that she shared with her other friend, called antomarley. Please don't ask where the name comes from. 
Unfortunately, that account doesn't exist anymore, and I'm not sure why. Anyways, she failed to convince me to join, and I went home and launched it from my mind.

I wonder if she deleted her account...
 A couple years later, or actually at the end of 2011, I was poking around the Nat Geo kids website (for a school project), and found a little tab that read "Animal Jam". 
This invoked my curiosity, because it didn't look like any of the other tabs on the website, because it had the little AJ logo on the tab. So I investigated. Eventually, I ended up convincing my parents to let me make an account. 

If you're wondering how I came up with the name "pinpun", to be honest, I am too. I just experimented with words and for some reason thought: "pin", then I thought of another word that started with a "p" with one syllable. Now, at the time, I had no idea what a "pun" was. I thought I had invented the word...

Anyways, back in 2011/2012 there was a different introduction into the game. I genuinely do not remember what it was. But I do remember it plopped me down into an empty world in Jamaa Township. 




Now, at this point in time, I genuinely believed I was the only one online, so I decided to explore the worlds. My second world I ever visited was Mt. Shiveer. 

The first thing I did at Mt. Shiveer was buy an Old Hood. I kid you not, I spent five minutes just staring at the Old Hood wondering how Animals could wear clothes.



Then after I got over that fact, I made some hot cocoa. I remember the exact cup I made, and I also remember wanting to get the old blanket but not knowing if I had enough gems.

My first cup of Hot Cocoa
So, naturally, with my cup of hot cocoa, I had to visit the beach, where  I played six hours of Overflow straight. I kid you not.


And that was my first day in Animal Jam. Not eventful at all.


 Thanks for reading, part two coming soon!
-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin