Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WHY AJHQ? JUST WHY?!

OH MY GOSH I JUST CANNOT EXPRESS HOW ANGRY I AM RIGHT NOW!

So today I logged onto the Daily Explorer to reply to comments as usual, and found that I couldn't post anything. This has happened before, so I didn't panic and just went back on to AJ. Then the doorbell is set off and my buddy tells me THAT WE CAN'T SIGN OUR NICKNAMES ON THE DAILY EXPLORER ANYMORE! Needless to say, I didn't take it too well.



So, I understand that sometimes we can't do it because that nickname we were using is actually some real persons username, but MINE ISN'T, AS WELL AS A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLES! 



Also, they made the word limit on the DE to about 80 words. This absolutely SUCKS because some people post stories on the DE that other people read. This one I actually cannot understand. They say it makes the website laggy if there are too many words in one comment but guys, seriously, raise your hand if you're willing to sacrifice some smooth-running website time for ACTUAL COMPLETE CHAPTERS! I might just quit commenting after this. GAH!


-Pinpun >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin