Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hiya Jammers!
 T’day I’m going to talk about something very near and dear to me in the AJ community. That is the News Crew.
Screenshot (341)
  I may be a teensy bit over the top with my News Crew obsession
    

So I’ve been trying to get onto this wondrous little club for as long as I can remember, and not just because I want the badge, or to be revered wherever I go, it’s mostly just getting my work featured on the Daily Explorer. I am so happy whenever anybody wins, and you can see in their comments that they’re royally excited.
But a lot of the time I see Jammers down in the comments section just whining about how they never win anything, and then somehow they usually find a way to blame it on a famous Jammer.

Now I’m not saying all of you do this, just a few. And if you are one of them I completely understand where you’re coming from, there’s only one winner every month, and it will be a very small chance that it’s you. But don’t worry. Every single article you write will improve your writing, bringing you one step closer to winning! So don’t worry, it’s so much more fun just writing them, and if they get published, just treat it as an added bonus.
So just be happy, and don’t forget to just breathe and remind yourself that you don’t have to get all riled up about a couple of pixels!
-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin