Monday, June 13, 2016

Small Stuff

Hiya Jammers!
Today... Well I really don't know what I want to talk about to be honest. I've noticed that on the Daily Explorer we have a new active commenter (or maybe they were there before and I just completely missed them, in that case, sorry!)
(I'm not going to say their username if they haven't said I could)
Anyways, have a great time on the DE Commander! 
 
Oh! Also, I met the most positive and awesome jammer a couple of days ago! 
 
Meet Solidcolour, she's the best jammer since... well my old best friend that I don't feel like talking about :P Anyways, just thought I'd give her a teeny shout out, even though it doesn't mean much!
 
Hmm... what else can I talk about? Well, I was thinking about this whole masterpiece thing, and I noticed that in ajhq's den, they hang some of the masterpieces that people send them, which is pretty cool, right? Except, for some reason they seem to be hanged way out of sight, which I find slightly hilarious for some reason!
 
These are at the very edge of the den... Which makes me think that ajhq doesn't spend very much time decorating, or maybe just doesn't care?
Well, I don't really know. 
Anyways, Peace out Jammers,
-Pinpun

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin