Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hey Jammers! Recently, as I was strolling about Jamaa, I found some really amazing outfits. Well, not all at once of course, but overtime, I’ve compiled some of the outfits I see around Jamaa. Here they are!
Screenshot (357)
1. Wolfkingston
I’m gonna be honest here, pink isn’t really my colour, but Wolfkingston’s outfit was just so well put together and neat! It almost looks as if she’ll be going out on an expedition into the unknown!
Screenshot (358)
2. Dogethetaco
I absolutely LOVE this look! The green looks so great against the brown and it all pulls together great! Also I love the username bro!
Screenshot (362).png
3. Punpin
Next on the list is my very own sister, Punpin. I swear, I didn’t choose her because she was my sister, she just has a really good knack for getting outfits on fleek! This is a more generic outfit, but if you really squint your eyes, she kinda does look like a phantom


Screenshot (380).png
likequeen1


Okay, okay, I know this is a simple outfit, but simple goes a loooong way people! Especially when you’re a member, it’s really easy to go overboard with all of your items, so sometimes it’s just better to keep it simple. Queen did really well with it! The outfit looks fierce and feminine, which is kind of the direction that I go in when making my outfits as well.
Well, there yo have it, some of my favourite looks on AJ this week. I hope you tune in later for more! Keep Jammin’ Jammers!
Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin