Thursday, June 16, 2016

News Crew Winner and... Akinator?!

Yay! 
So today I went to check out the News Crew article on the Daily Explorer (already certain it wasn't me), and I found a really great surprise! Can you guess what it is? That's right, the News Crew winner was a non member!!! 


So, I'm not going to lie, whenever I find out that I haven't won I usually feel pretty bitter, but then that feeling always goes away because I see their happy comments, or I can feel their happiness in the report itself. This time was different though, I felt happy right from the start! I actually emailed AJHQ not a long time ago asking for more non member News Crew members, and it seems that they have delivered! 

So AMAZING JOB Little Thepig, and good luck to everyone entering the next contest!

Also, I was playing Akinator the other day, and the famous person I was thinking of was Skorm AJ, but for some reason it kept on guessing WootMoo... So, naturally this happened:


It's actually relatively easy to beat Akinator, you just have to fins somebody obscure that's known for a video game, so sometimes you confuse the real person with their avatar. Is this cheating? I don't know...

Anyways, Pinpun out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin