Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Grey Area of Scams

What's up guys? Nothing? Ok, let's get to the post ^_^

Today I was on AJ just sort of minding my own business, trading people (or people were trading me, I don't really trade), and this huge fight breaks out between these two jammers (I'm going to be recreating it because I couldn't get very clear screenshots)



And this kind of went on... The pig was calling the fox a scammer and the fox was kind of confused and sad.


So apparently the fox was was saying something along the lines of this:


And this pig was having none of that, he was calling her a liar, a scammer, and telling everyone to report the fox.


Now personally, I felt terrible for the fox, I mean, she was just trying to make her way to fame, and I felt like the pig was just fed up with all of those kinds of people, "Wannabe Aparris" I believe he said.
So I kind of came to the fox's defense, saying that if she was doing something wrong, just block, report, and let the moderators do their jobs.

What does the pig do in response?


No. No I don't. I just think that everyone is entitled to say what they wish, and as long as it isn't hurting anyone, you can do it. I feel that the reason this pig was so angry at the fox was because he felt like she was robbing people of their rares, but isn't that technically what all of the famous jammers do? People send them their rares, if this person wants to attempt that, it's fine with me.

If you want to throw away your rares to whomever you wish, that's your doing, not theirs. At least, that's my opinion.

What do all you guys think of this? Is this a scam after all? What's your opinion on this matter?


4 comments:

  1. I kinda don't think it's a scam. I mean, I sorta get it. Making your way to fame is hard if you have enough morals to not Brib people into subscribing. (*Cough* Aparri *Cough*) And often, no one will come to your channel unless the words giveaway are painted brightly over everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point about the giveaways... it's kind of sad :(

      Delete
    2. It really depends to me.You do not know if this person is really trying to make their way to fame or is just trying to get rare quickly.

      One one hand, if this person was telling the truth, then yes, the pig was a cold-hearted idiot trying to get attention by givng this person some put-downs.

      On the OTHER hand, what if she really was being the cold-hearted idiot trying to scam people out if their rares? What if the pig was right, and no one ever believed him? What if- :: is stopped by Pin putting her hand over my mouth ::

      Pin: Alright, we get it.

      Me: Sorry...

      ~*FrozenWarrior*~

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I guess I was thinking along the lines of innocent until proven guilty :)

      Delete

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin