Monday, December 19, 2016

Penguin and Outfits

Hey peeps!
Today while I was watching my sister play Animal Jam, I noticed that she had the cutest penguin outfit ever! Here are some screenshots of it:




I don't think that the dress was very well made when they were tailoring it to penguins, but you cannot dispute the fact that it looks absolutely adorable *_*

I think the reason it's so easy to make penguin outfits is because they basically have human proportions. An arctic wolf looks more awkward in a dress because dresses are made for humans, not wolves. Therefore making it easier for the designers to fit the items on penguins, as well as penguins generally looking more stylish in those items than other animals.

With this in mind, I created a few outfits in a span of about five minutes. This was extremely easy. Much easier than creating a look, say, for a fox or a crocodile. 

They also didn't look too bad:





So if any of you need a quick outfit for a fashion show, and don't know which animal to go with, a penguin might be your best bet!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin