Friday, September 16, 2016

Updates and Servers


Argh, why are the screenshots always so small?!

Anyways, hey dudes, welcome to another fantastical post on the AJS.

I'm sure you've all noticed that AJ has updated once again. Now I have a question for you if you have bought the lemurs: Do you enjoy them?

I mean, my first impression of them was that they were really... different. They just aren't my kind of animal, you know? I didn't buy a lemur, so I wouldn't really know exactly what they do or how they move, but what I see, they aren't exactly my cup of tea. But then again, that's what I said about the sloths, and now I use this cute little guy all the time:


*********************************************************

Heyyy, the new adventure looks really amazing, have you guys tried it out yet?


It looks really awesome from what I've seen of it.

****************************

Hmm... *flips through Jamaa Journal*, what do you guys think about this new liking system for masterpieces?

I think it's all right, not exactly the most original idea of AJHQ's. I really hope they add that night/day option for inside your den, but it would take an exorbitant amount of work!

Anyways, Nymphaeaabla made a new masterpiece, so it's going to be this post's masterpiece, enjoy ^_^


-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin