Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hey beans :)

Hopefully you've had a good day at school today, I certainly did!

I'd like to start this post off with a big thank you to all of the people who commented on the old News Crew post to get it deleted, and this wonderful report that replaced it:


Yay they fixed it!

*******************************************

I was also hanging out on AJ all bored, so I made a whole bunch of different looks, here are my favourites:




I have honestly never loved a sloth look so much in my life XD
I'm thinking I'm actually going to be using him more than my main look!

*******************************************

Oh, and an update on the whole News Crew copier, the person who made that report was given his/her plaque before the article was taken down, and they still have it. Not too sure on the badge, but I assume if they have the plaque they have the badge... which is sad.
I'm not sure how we could get AJHQ to fix it though, any ideas?

***************************************************************

Another thing happened as well which is so amazing and exciting!
Can you guess?
Guess what!

Julian2 got to 100k subscribers on Youtube!

Yup, that's right, this bean right here:


Has one hundred thousand people watching him on this website right here:


This is so amazing yay I"m so happy!
The day has finally come!

******************************************************

In more serious news, I've noticed that my posts are very sporadic and happen at different times with different lengths. Do you guys think a schedule for posts would be a good idea? If so, how often should I post?
Please give me some ideas down in the comments if possible!

**********************

Now for the masterpiece of the day:


-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin