Thursday, July 07, 2016

New Updates! (And Random Stuff Too)

 I've really been neglecting this blog, haven't I? There's already another update out! *panicks and tries to gather all of the screenshots that she needs*.

Well, to be honest there's only one thing I care about in this new update:

Yes, it is an emo goat!!! 
 I mean, they're cute and all, but I'm saving my diamonds for masterpieces. Actually no, change of heart. I will call him squishy and he will be mine!

In other news, I decorated a new den:
I find this picture ironic because I am vegetarian XD




I find it boring and generic, but it serves it's purpose. It's also pretty comfy, if you want to check it out or something, my den is always unlocked!

 Aaaaalsooo, my dream in AJ (since I never really trade) is to get every single plaque, but legitimately. This will be difficult. I mean, News Crew plaques are hard enough, but the fan art plaque that AJHQ gives out on their Instagram page is pretty hard to get if you know what I mean...

Jammer Snaps was announced:




I was going to enter, but then decided I wanted to be lazy. This s probably why I don't have any plaques besides the Online Safety and the golden Artist and Howl plaques :(

Anyways, that's about it! Have a nice day (or life, if you'll never return here again)

-Pinpun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for posting a comment:

Really just don't swear, be kind to people, and post as often as you'd like! I'm pretty lax about rules here, so just have fun talking to people!

-Pin